Valentine's Bath Bombs
Treat yourself to romantic, luxurious bath with this easy bath bomb recipe! This bath bomb will help reduce anxiety, stress, and leave your skin feeling silkier and smoother. Here's what you need to get started:
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 cup citric acid
- 3 tsp water
- 2 tsp camellia oil
- 2 tsp rose oil
- food coloring of your choice
- mold to shape the bowl
- large mixing bowl
- small bowl
- Mix the dry ingredients thoroughly in the large mixing bowl.
- In the separate, smaller bowl, vigorously whisk the liquid ingredients for about 20 seconds
- Slowly pour the liquid mixture into the contents of the large bowl. Whisk gently while you do it. This should minimize the fizzing effect.
- Once fully mixed, pack it into the mold of your choice. If you're using a bath bomb mold, overfill both halves of the sphere before pressing them together for 10 seconds.
- Leave the mixture in the mold and put the entirety of it in the fridge.
- The next day, use a gently tap the mixture out of the mold to remove it.
- Drop it into the bath, and enjoy!